CHANGING AMERICA'S MIND


The book is being published within the blog sequentially -
As the nature of the blog is to have the most current post appear at the top of the page,
I invite new readers - those of you new to my book - to please begin your reading with
the Introduction - moving into Chapter One.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

CHANGING AMERICA’S MIND - An introduction

Beliefs about Business, Economics and Citizenship that are Destroying Our Country


Over the next several weeks, I will be sharing draft chapters from my forthcoming book with you and other selected friends. I will be publishing them on my blog, Common Sense & Economic Nonsense (you will find the link below). This is a work in progress. Your comments and suggestions will be appreciated.

The title of my new book is:
CHANGING AMERICA’S MIND
Beliefs about Business, Economics and Citizenship that are Destroying Our Country


As a consultant who has worked with numerous major corporations and small businesses, an adjunct professor in management, and a citizen active in my community, I’m writing about several widely held myths and views that I believe are destroying our country. It is my hope to cause us all to think about these concepts and to search for new ones that lead to a better future.

If you can squeeze out a few minutes, I think you will find the material thought-provoking and entertaining.

Larry
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Changing-Americas-Mind/131221376918612?ref=ts
http://twitter.com/LarryNDavis
http://Linkedin/in/LarryNDavis

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Larry. I'm probably more of a wordsmith than a critic of econ, but you'll certainly have the best my brain has to offer. And thanks for the invitation. I'm honored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry, thanks for your invitation. As one of your former students, I know that your concern for our country is genuine and I am happy to offer my opinions and help.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment.